Call for Papers
We welcome submissions on the following and related topics:
- Instruction Following
- Language as External Knowledge Source in RL
- Language as Representation in RL
- RL with Natural Language State and Action Space
- Embodied and Interactive Question Answering
- Language Games for Grounding
- Embodied Language Learning
- Human-AI Interaction with Language
- Emergent Communication
- Multi-Modal Transfer with Language Models
- Environments with Real-World Semantics
- Environments for Embodied Language Learning
|Submission Deadline||11 June, 2020|
|Acceptance Notification||2 July, 2020|
|Camera-ready Deadline||15 July, 2020|
|Workshop Date||18 July, 2020|
All deadlines are specified in AoE (Anywhere on Earth).
Submissions can be made at OpenReview.
The submissions should be anonymised 4-page papers (excluding references and supplementary materials), in a form of a single pdf created using ICML 2020 style and following author instructions where applicable. Note that you will need to have a registered account with OpenReview. The reviews will be double-blind, with at least two reviewers assigned to each paper.
The papers should report original research, provide synthesis of previous works or develop novel environments. The work published or scheduled to be published has to be substantially extended in order to be considered for the workshop. We do welcome concise versions of parallel submissions to other conferences, such as NeurIPS and EMNLP. We discourage submitting to multiple ICML workshops.
All accepted papers will be available on the workshop website, but no formal workshop proceedings will be published. The prizes will be available to the winners of the best paper award.
For any questions, email us at email@example.com.